Which came first? Airline travel or noise cancelling headphones?
Actually, this is an easy answer – it was air travel. That is because the tech behind noise cancelling headphones wasn’t invented yet when people began moving across the country and globe in airplanes.
However, the invention of noise cancelling headphones significantly impacted those of us who travel in airplanes. Thanks to this tech we can now eliminate the noises around us in an airplane to be able to focus on whatever is on our phones, music player or computer.
One company that has innovated in this area is Sony and their latest set of headphones, the WH-1000XM3 model, takes their industry leading proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 and delivers a new level of quiet.
Other features include:
- Premium Sound: The 40mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms are Hi-Res Audio compatible, reproducing a full range of frequencies
- All-day listening with quick charging: Listen all day with up to 30 hours of playback and quick charging that gives five hours of playback with just 10 minutes of charge time
- Smart Listening: Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity and balances noise canceling levels accordingly
All of these improvements combine to deliver a listening experience that is going to allow you be more immersed and focused on whatever you are listening to. Music, audio, games or videos are all going to be better thanks to the technology in the WH-1000XM3 headphones.
Well – there
is one more are a few more things about these headphones:
- Smart listening by SENSE ENGINE: See how Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity such as traveling, walking, and waiting, then adjusts ambient sound settings to you.
- Activate your Google Assistant with a simple touch: Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal assistant, always ready to help. Simply press and hold the noise-canceling button and ask your phone’s assistant something while pressing.
- Wireless freedom with Bluetooth technology and NFC: LDAC transmits approximately three times more data than conventional Bluetooth wireless audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Res Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
- Wear all day in total comfort: Soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear pad contact for a stable fit. And with a lighter weight design, your music is the only thing you’ll notice all day.
- Clear hands-free calling: Everything is at your fingertips. Answer hands-free phone calls with a double tap – or change tracks, adjust the volume and make calls by touching or swiping the panel.
- Quick Attention mode: With Quick Attention, you can communicate without removing your headphones – simply place your hand over the housing to turn the volume down for instant conversation.
As you can see in the two images above, the WH-1000XM3 headphones come in two color options from Best Buy – black and silver. The retail packaging includes a USB Type-C charging cable that supports the quick charge option plus an audio cable when wireless listening is not possible.
The blogger has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card.