Looking to learn more about troubleshooting and improving the performance of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in your organization?
Microsoft will be offering a Jump Start program on this very topic next month hosted by Milad Aslaner. He is a Premier Field Engineer for Windows Reliability in the Microsoft Global Business Support Group.
The 8 hour course will cover the following areas:
- About the Performance Lifecycle
- Windows Internals Basics (User/Kernel Mode, Threads, Processes)
- About Windows Performance Toolkit
- About Event Tracing for Windows
- Boot Trace Analysis
- Post-Boot Analysis
- Modern Apps Analysis
The tool that will be used for this Jump Start is the Windows Performance Toolkit (WPT) which you can download for free from Microsoft.
Here are the details:
- Date: 23 January 2014
- Time: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST (Check your timezone)
- Location: Online Virtual Classroom
You can register on the Windows Performance Jump Start event page at the Microsoft Virtual Academy.
Although this is focused towards IT Pros if you have a solid working knowledge of the Windows clients then you can also benefit from the training.