Looks like more Work Smart Guides were added to the Microsoft Download Center to help everyone learn about more features in Windows 8. We have already mentioned four of them in our original Work Smart Guides for Windows 8 from Microsoft post.
The additional guides I found are:
- Work Smart: Protecting Data with Windows 8 BitLocker
- This guide discusses how to use Microsoft BitLocker Drive Encryption technology to protect your computer’s data, and prevents others from accessing your disk drives without authorization.
- Work Smart: Connecting Remotely Using Windows 8 DirectAccess
- This guide discusses how to connect remotely using Windows 8 DirectAccess, which enables you to seamlessly connect to the corporate network from any Internet-equipped remote location without having to establish a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection.
- Work Smart: Backing Up Your Data and Settings
- This guide provides information on how to set up and use the new File History feature in Windows 8 or the IntelliMirror Redirection Service to back up your data.