Microsoft has just published four Work Smart guides to help you in learning more about Windows 8 and some of its key features. Each of these guides are in Word document format.
- Work Smart: Exploring Windows 8
- This guide provides a high-level overview of the exciting new features in the Windows 8 user interface.
- Work Smart: Using Windows Internet Explorer 10
- This guide provides detailed instructions for using the Internet Explorer 10 modern experience, provides useful tips for working across both experiences, and discusses security and privacy.
- Work Smart: Connect a Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID) to Your Domain Account
- This guide discusses how, with Windows 8, you can connect your Microsoft account to your corporate domain account. By connecting the accounts you can continue to sign in to your office PC with your domain (network) credentials, sync your Windows personalization settings across multiple PCs, and use a single sign-on for Windows Live services.
- Work Smart: Windows 8 Shortcut Keys
- This guide provides a quick reference to the shortcut keys in the Windows 8 Start screen.
I would imagine that as we get closer to the General Availability (GA), which is now just one month away, we will see more of these official guides from Microsoft.
Is there any specific area about Windows 8 that you have questions about? Ask about them in the comments and we will do our best to get you answers to them.