Just 14 days and counting to the Xbox One’s retail debut and the first real in-depth introduction to the Xbox One dashboard is now live from Microsoft featuring Xbox Corporate Vice President of Marketing and Strategy, Yusuf Mehdi, and Chief Product Officer Marc Whitten.
In the 12 minute video you will see the following aspects of the new consoles operation and functionality:
- Unleashing the Power of Your Voice
- Biometric Sign In
- Instant Resume and Instant Switching
- Watch Live TV via Xbox One
- Get a Multiplayer Invite, while you are Watching a movie or live TV
- Game DVR and Upload Studio Let You Record and Share Your Greatest Moments
- Do Two Things at Once
- Skype on the Big Screen, With Groups and Free Long Distance
- OneGuide Delivers Personalized Guide to TV, Apps and More
- Xbox SmartGlass Enhances Gaming in New Way
They also shared some of the initial Xbox One entertainment partners for the release of the next generation console.
Source: The Complete All-in-One Games and Entertainment System (Xbox Wire)
Xbox One All-in-One Demo with Yusuf Mehdi and Marc Whitten (Xbox YouTube Channel)
Via The Verge