My friend Doug Thomas, from the Office Casual blog, is starting up a new project this week to bring free 15 minute webinars to the masses. The goal of these live events are to provide training on how to use various elements of the Microsoft Office Software Suite.
According to his announcement blog post these sessions will be held live each Tuesday morning and run from 9:15 AM to 9:30 AM PDT and will be followed by a live question and answer session.
The initial lists of subjects for these webinars are:
- March 13: Working with Photos in PowerPoint & Word; Insert and adjust photos, remove background, enlarge pictures and wrap around text
- March 20: Unclutter your Outlook inbox; How to search, clean up, ignore, and archive your email
- March 27: Unclutter your data in Excel; Conditional Formatting, Chart tips
- April 3: Your digital notebook: OneNote; Intro to OneNote
- April 10: Your digital briefcase: Office Web Apps; How to make your docs be anywhere you need them
- April 17: Getting started in Office 2010?; Topics to get you up to speed with Office
Find out more about joining the training at the webinar announcement posting.