During a recent visit to Orlando, Florida we had the opportunity to visit an oasis in the middle of the downtown area of Orlando. The Harry P. Leu Gardens cover 50 acres and have paved walkways and self-guided tours of some of the most beautiful plants and flowers you can imagine including:
- America’s third largest Camellia collection
- Three acres of idea gardens for weekend projects
- The largest formal rose garden in Florida.
- A National Historic House dating from the 1880’s.
- Two acre Tropical Stream Garden
- Vegetable and Herb Garden
- Butterfly Garden
- Palm, bamboo and cycad gardens
These shots are just a few of the flowers and plants we saw that day.
The download links are after the thumbnails and can be downloaded as a Windows 7 Themepack or a zipped collection of background images which can be used on any computer.
Download Flowers Up Close (Themepack)
Download Flowers Up Close Theme (Backgrounds)