Welcome to our Fourth of July Edition of the Observed Tech PODCAST! Overall episode 21 of the series.
In this holiday episode of the PODCAST, we talk about Twitter being in hot water with the Federal trade Commission (FTC) over their recent treatment of developers, we introduce 4th and Mayor a FourSquare Client as our Windows Phone 7 app of the week, highlight the Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) availability which released this past week, and mention all the new official apps in the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace. We then wrap up with a review of the week on WindowsObserver.com.
Links to all the stories and sources are in the show notes below.
Enjoy the show and thanks for listening!
- Twitter Under Federal Investigation For Shutting Out Developer Community (All Twitter)
- ‘4th & Mayor’ gets bumped to v2.0, new features (WPCentral)
- Office 2010 SP1 download links now live (NeoWin)
- Huge wave of official apps arrives at Windows Phone Marketplace; reaches 25,000 apps (Liveside.net)
WindowsObserver.com Week in Review:
- Social Networks Might Be What Keeps Our Heads in the Clouds
- Updates Today for Both Bing Dynamic RSS Windows 7 Themes
- Are We Really Safe From Hackers-
- Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 Released
- Angry Birds Finally Makes It To Windows Phone 7
- Is Mango for Windows Phone 7 Heading to Developers Today-
- Microsoft, Windows Phone 7 and Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Windows 7 Theme
- Is Google Copying Bing Again-
- Bing Aerial Imagery Windows 7 Dynamic Theme Update
Date Produced: 04 July 2011
Format: MP3, 128KBPS
This PODCAST is a member of the TechPodcast Network.