The articles were posted at the Microsoft Support site concerning Internet Explorer and Windows.
- How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers
- Describes how to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers.
- An update is available to fix a data corruption issue for Secure Digital (SD) cards in Windows 7
- Updates Windows 7 to fix a data corruption issue for SD cards in Advanced Direct Memory Access (ADMA) mode.
- Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware” Windows installation error occurs on Windows 7-based and Windows Server 2008 R2-based computers
- Steps to try when you receive the error: Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware.
- Unable to change background picture in Windows 7
- When you use Windows 7, you may have issues with changing the desktop background.
- No output on printer during XPS Print driver WLK testing on Windows 7
- When running the Windows Logo Kit printing tests with an XPS-based print driver, the PGremlin2 test does not get sent to the printer.
- A memory leak occurs when you open a Web page that contains a circular reference in an iframe
- Fix for IE7, IE8 and IE9 to address a memory leak that occurs when you open a Web page that has an iframe that points to a page having circular reference created by an expando property.
- How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer in Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Describes how to reinstall or to repair Internet Explorer in Windows Vista and Windows XP.