On the next to last day of the conference the highlight key note speaker was former President Bill Clinton. Unfortunately, his talk was not streamed live and word is it will not be available online either.
There is however still news flowing from the conference and here are some of the headlines I have tracked down:
- Microsoft gives partners free cloud tools
- Microsoft: ‘If we don’t cannibalize our existing business, others will’
- WPC10: Microsoft swipes at Google
- Technology is the Catalyst for Change in the Public Sector
- Microsoft Helps Service Providers Capture Cloud Services Opportunities
- Microsoft Pumps Windows Azure as Top Cloud Choice for Developers
- Microsoft Offers Partners Assistance To Make The Jump To Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Exec Mocks iPhone 4, Dubs it Apple’s Vista
The one getting a lot of play today on the tech sites is the last one. What do you think of that comment?