Just saw all these updates at the Microsoft Download Center so you can bring your software up to speed with current construction updates:
- Streets and Trips 2006 Construction Update
- MapPoint 2006 and Streets and Trips 2007 Construction Update
- Streets and Trips 2008 Construction Update
- Streets and Trips 2009 and MapPoint 2009 Construction Update
- Streets and Trips 2010 and MapPoint 2010 Construction Update
What is Microsoft Streets & Trips?
Streets & Trips is easy-to-use travel and map software that helps you plan your trip your way—across town or across the country. Streets & Trips gives you accurate directions to just about anywhere in the United States and Canada. Plus, Streets & Trips is GPS-enabled, so you can just plug in your GPS locator for spoken, turn-by-turn directions. If you don’t have a GPS device, try Streets & Trips with GPS Locator. It offers real-time driving guidance and great value.
What Is MapPoint 2010?
MapPoint 2010 gives you more power to visualize business data, communicate insights with instant impact, and integrate maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office. New features include map settings to choose display details, expanded pushpins, and the ability to send routes to your GPS device.