There is a catch however. The purchase must be made in a Microsoft Store and it must be made by 14 February 2012. The catch on that part is that you of course need to be near one of the 14 open Microsoft Stores around the US.
Curious where they are to see if you’re close enough?
- Scottsdale, AZ – Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Costa Mesa, CA – South Coast Plaza\
- Los Angeles, CA – Westfield Century City
- Mission Viejo, CA – The Shops at Mission Viejo
- San Diego, CA – Fashion Valley Mall
- Santa Clara, CA – Westfield Valley Fair
- Lone Tree, CO – Park Meadows Mall
- Atlanta, GA – Lenox Square Mall
- Oak Brook, IL – Oakbrook Center
- Bloomington, MN – Mall of America
- Houston, TX – Houston Galleria
- Tysons Corner, VA – Tysons Corner Center
- Bellevue, WA – Bellevue Square Mall
- Seattle, WA – University Village
This deal is well worth over $100 in savings for the Zune Pass – plus you will then be on a Windows Phone – WIN WIN situation all around!
(Via WP Central)