Are you interested in obtaining your own free copy of Windows 7 Professional? Well there is a way to do it if your lucky enough to be living in the right place or close enough and willing to drive to a free event being sponsored by Microsoft.
This is a half day event that introduces IT Professionals and Developers to the new technologies behind Windows 7, Windows Server 2008R2 and Exchange Server 2010.
The topic areas being covered include:
- Windows 7
- See how Windows 7 can help you reduce management costs and raise productivity as part of the Windows Optimized Desktop
- Manage Risks through enhanced security and control
- See new deployment tools with enhanced data protection, better control, automation and advanced image management
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Dynamically provision and manage virtual workloads with Live Migration and System Center
- Reduce energy costs with improved power management and policies for servers and clients
- Improve productivity and lower costs for branch office and remote workers together with Windows 7
- Exchange Server 2010
- Simplify administration and deployment of your messaging platform
- Lower IT costs with new archiving capabilities that combine advanced multi-mailbox search, granular retention polices, and more
- Extend access to your messaging platform with mobility, voicemail, and the Internet
Now as I read on the page space is limited so sign up early to make sure you get your seat and your free copy of Windows 7 Professional.