As many of you know, I have been contributing over at the SuperSite for Windows for a year now and it has been a lot of fun and exciting.
One unfortunate side effect of that is content here at WindowsObserver.com has been scarce however, I can add that traffic to the site continues to grow which is tremendous. I am very thankful to all of you who take the time to visit.
I have decided to help connect those of you who visit WindowsObserver.com with the content I am writing over at the SuperSite because it is information I am sure you would be interested in reading. It parallels what I would have been writing here anyway.
So my plan is that on each Saturday I will summarize some of the articles that I wrote over at SuperSite for Windows to give you an insight and links to that work. Just click on the headline to go see the full story over at SuperSite. I will use this weekly post to take an opportunity each week to point you over to other great content from my fellow contributors at the SuperSite to make sure you get the chance to see it as well.
Without further delay – here is the first edition of the @WinObs SuperSite Weekly.
- Microsoft Confirms Surface Never Skipped a Beat in AFC Championship Game
- Networks are critical to the success of any connected device.
- Quick Look: Lenovo Yoga 700
- I just received this mid-range offering from Lenovo for review. This article contains the device specs and unboxing images.
- Product Review: Choetech Qi Wireless Chargers for Lumia 950 and 950 XL
- Check out these two wireless charging stands for your Lumia 950 and 950 XL. For the next week get a $7 discount on the Iron Stand.
- Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 Firmware Released
- Microsoft is still trying to fix issues with their latest devices. Intel drivers for the Skylake chipset are helping at least one of SuperSIte’s readers.
- Microsoft Updates the Status of Windows 10 Mobile
- This update is about when the new OS will roll out to existing Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Windows 10 Updated for Regular Release Users and Windows Insiders
- WaaS contnues with a new Cumulative Update for Windows 10 plus a new build, the third in three weeks, for testers.
- Wearables Expo 2016: Keeping your Wearables out of the Sock Drawer
- What causes us tostop using those wearables that we got so excited about getting?
- Wearables Tech Expo 2016: Welcome to the “Digitize Me” Culture
- Are you ready to record every aspect of your life to pass down to the next generation?
- What Microsoft’s Q2 Results Can Tell You About the Rest of the Year
- My editor, Lisa Schemeiser, takes a look at the earnings for Microsoft’s 2nd Qtr of 2016 (Oct-Dec 2015). The cloud is leading the way alongside of Windows 10. Things are not so good for Windows Phone.
- What is the Microsoft Health Calorie Adjustment for MyFitnessPal?
- Rod Trent, our resident fitness guru, takes a closer look at how calories are translated between MyFitness Pall and Microsoft Health.
Until next week stay safe out there.