Another tech review embargo has apparently lifted as reviews of the Nokia Lumia 2520 start hitting the web.
The device, which runs on Windows RT 8.1 and is built by Nokia, becomes available on 22 November 2013.
Here are the reviews I have tracked down so far:
- Nokia Lumia 2520 First Impressions and Photos (Windows Supersite)
- The Nokia Lumia 2520: My week with the ‘other’ Windows ARM tablet (All About Microsoft)
- Nokia Lumia 2520 Review (WP Central)
- Nokia Lumia 2520 review- Meet Microsoft’s new candy-coated, anti-Surface tablet (PC World)
- Nokia Lumia 2520- The Prettier Windows RT Tablet [Review] (ReadWrite)
- Hands on with the big red quad-core Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet (ARS Technica)
- REVIEW- Nokia’s New Tablet Is Heavy And Plasticky, But Windows 8 Users Will Love It (Business Insider)
- Nokia Lumia 2520 — Unless you want a Windows RT tablet (cNet)
- Nokia Lumia 2520 review- a good Windows tablet, not the best for typing (Engadget)
- Nokia Lumia 2520 review (Slash Gear)
- Nokia Lumia 2520 Review (Ubergizmo)
- Hands on: Nokia Lumia 2520 review (Tech Radar Tablets)
I am sure others will be showing up over the next day so I will update this post as I find new additions. Please feel free to add any you find in the comments.