Patch Tuesday is next week and according to the advance noticed that was released earlier today there are nine bulletins to be addressed which includes four labeled Critical and five listed as Important.
According to the notice the following Microsoft software will be updated:
- Windows XP with SP3
- Windows XP Professional x64 with SP2
- Windows Vista x86 and x64 with SP2
- Windows 7 x86 and x64 with SP1
- Windows Server 2003 with SP2
- Windows Server 2003 x64 with SP2
- Windows Server 2008 for X86, X64 and Itanium Systems with SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 and x64 with SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Itanium Systems and with SP1
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2010 x86 and x86 with SP1
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2010 x64 and x64 with SP1
Microsoft Server Software
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 with SP1
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 with SP1
Microsoft Developer Tools and Software
- Microsoft Silverlight 4
Microsoft will host a webcast to address customer questions on the security bulletins on February 15, 2012, at 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada). Register now for the February Security Bulletin Webcast.
You can also expect the full versions of these nine bulletins to be released once the patches are available on Windows Update.