As the Windows Phone 7 platform becomes more popular organizations will need to put a lot of thought and consideration into supporting these handsets. Microsoft is trying to help with that process by providing the below listed guides to help you evaluate how to do that.
If you are an IT professional and your business users are asking for Windows Phone 7, this is a good place to start investigating what it takes to integrate and support the phone in your organization. This series of articles explores a variety of topics important to you—from providing how-to guidance on integrating technologies that businesses already use while helping to support corporate security and management requirements, to providing insights into how Windows Phone 7 helps to create compelling applications for phone, web, and PC by using powerful and familiar development tools. Windows Phone 7 is a different kind of phone designed to bring together what people care about most – easier and faster.
- Windows Internet Explorer Mobile on Windows Phone 7 (211KB)
- Windows Phone 7 and Certificates (108KB)
- Windows Phone 7 and Exchange Server (170KB)
- Windows Phone 7 and Exchange Server (169KB)
- Windows Phone 7 Device Update (213KB)
- Windows Phone 7 Mobile Email (137KB)
- Windows Phone 7 Security and Management (140KB)
- Windows Phone 7 Security Model (161KB)
These downloads are all in the PDF format and require Adobe Reader.