Well just 6 days ago we mentioned an update being available for the 64-bit version of the Hotmail Outlook Connector and now the 32-bit version has followed suit with its own update.
With Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages, contacts and calendars for free!
Outlook Hotmail Connector enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your contacts in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
- Manage, and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
If you use the Outlook Hotmail Connector with Outlook 2010 you gain these additional benefits:
- Your Safe Sender List/Blocked sender list/Safe Recipient lists are synchronized between Outlook and Hotmail.
- Send/receive works like your other Outlook accounts.
- Your Hotmail account status appears in the Outlook status bar.
- Rules work with the Hotmail account in Outlook even if it’s not your primary account.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 7; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- 2007 Microsoft Office system
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 (32-bit)