The folks over at the Live Mesh blog posted this week about an update to Windows Live Mesh:
Live Mesh for Windows 9.4014.7 has been released. It will automatically update. No action is required on your part. See the following sections for details, and thanks for using Live Mesh.
· Live Mesh Desktop: 0.9.4014.7
· Live Mesh PC (x86 and AMD64): 0.9.4014.7
Included in this update
· PC – Fixes for display problems in the Resolve Conflicts dialog box on computers running Windows 7
· PC – Improved performance in memory handling
· Layout and link changes on www.mesh.com
· Server-side fixes for improved performance and stability
All of my computers have updated and it does seem to be a little snappier than before. Keep up the great work over there at the Live Mesh team!