Just came across a site at Microsoft.com that offers you an opportunity to participate in the WFP and earn some goodies along the way.
The catch? Well if your running Vista and are willing to both answer a survey about your use of technology and then allow Microsoft to collect data using a small data program for at least three months they will send you your choice of Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit on DVD); Office 2007 Ultimate; Money Plus Premium 2008; Student with Encarta Premium 2008 and Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008.
Some caveats with the program:
You can use this website to sign up for one or both parts of the program, but note the following restrictions:
- Participation is currently limited to US residents of 18 years and older.
- You are the owner of the computer you use for this program.
- The automated feedback program is offered to Windows Vista customers only.
- The survey feedback program applies to all versions of Windows.
- Microsoft or MarketTools employees are not eligible to participate.
Sounds fairly easy and very much like their Customer Improvement options you can find on Windows Live Messenger, Office and other recent software from Microsoft. The survey is very quick to take and the software appears to have very little impact on the performance of two of our systems (my wife and I both enrolled for copies of Windows Vista Ultimate).
So are you going to join? Better hurry – seems enrollment expires on the 7th of November.