Well hopefully everyone grabbed the Windows 8.1 Update bits yesterday during Patch Tuesday and are enjoying the tweaks to Windows 8.1.
If you are looking for an overview of how to interact with some of these new features then I have a great resource for you – Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 Update support pages.
Here is a run down of the pages available and what they cover:
- Installing the latest Windows 8.1 Update
- What’s new in Windows 8.1 Update and Windows RT 8.1 Update?
- Desktop in Windows 8.1 Update
- Closing Applications in Windows 8.1 Update
- Shutting down (turning off) your PC, making it sleep or hibernating it
- How to use the taskbar in Windows 8.1 Update
Have you found any other good resources for Windows 8.1 Update information?
Please share links to them in the comments below for everyone to check out.
Via: Windows Help Blog (Rob Margel)