Welcome to Episode 98. Now just two episodes left until the century mark!
The first piece of business we handled in this episode was to announce the winner of the Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel Giveaway and then we dived into the week that was and once again it ended on some big news as I prepared to record this show.
However, before all of that stuff I spent some time talking about my recent Windows 8 development experience as I started work on a Windows 8 App to accompany the site. There is already a Windows Phone App for us and this one will be for Windows 8 and Windows RT users. Look for an announcement about it being available real soon.
Some of the subjects we hit on this week:
- Xbox One’s flawed marketing
- Beginning app development on Windows 8
- New features coming to SkyDrive
- AT&T’s Next Program (announcement and analysis)
- Xbox One domain names are safely with Microsoft
- 50GB of AT&T Locker for free
- Windows Phone sales in the US
- Surface RT gets a retail price cut
- Microsoft’s quarterly earnings announcement today
- Xbox 360 sales in June
- Halo: Spartan Assault arrives
- Microsoft’s hardware torture chamber
- ListView touch scrolling bug in Windows 8.1 Preview fixed
- Xbox 360 and Office 365 together
- Windows 8.1 video series
- Assassins Creed II now free in Games with Gold program
- DOJ Ransomware
- Unofficial Vine app on Windows Phone
- Windows 8.1 upgrade scenarios
Until next time enjoy the show and thanks for listening!
- Download Episode 98
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe in Zune
- Subscribe to Observed Tech PODCAST RSS Feed
- Subscribe to Observed Tech PODCAST by Email
Date Produced: 18 July 2013
Format: MP3, 128KBPS
This PODCAST is a proud member of the TechPodcast Network.
All of this episodes show links are available at our WiKi – Show Links: Observed Tech PODCAST Episode 98