Don’t forget that today is Patch Tuesday and to use Windows Update to get all the patches that are applicable for your Microsoft software. Here is a summary of all the Patch Tuesday related documents, bulletins, websites, etc. to get you up to speed on the issues and patches that are being distributed today.
- Microsoft security updates for April 2013 (Microsoft Safety and Security Center)
- April 2013 Internet Explorer Updates (Microsoft Internet Explorer Blog)
- Out with the old, in with the April 2013 security updates (Microsoft Security Response Center)
- Assessing risk for the April 2013 security updates (Microsoft Security Research & Defense)
- Microsoft security bulletin summary for April 2013 (Microsoft Security Tech Center)
- April 2013 Security Release ISO Image (Microsoft Download Center) – This DVD5 ISO image file contains the security updates for Windows released on Windows Update on April 9, 2013.
- TechNet Webcast: Information About the April 2013 Security Bulletin Release – Will be live on 10 April 2013 at 11:00 AM (Pacific) and after that available on demand.
Links to April 2013 Patch Tuesday related security bulletins:
- Vulnerabilities in Kernel-Mode Driver Could Allow Elevation Of Privilege
- Vulnerability in HTML Sanitization Component Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- Vulnerability in Microsoft Antimalware Client Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- Server Run-time Subsystem (CSRSS) Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- Vulnerability in Active Directory Could Lead to Denial of Service
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- Vulnerability in SharePoint Could Allow Information Disclosure
- Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Client Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer