Are you knowledgeable about Microsoft consumer products and want to share your experience with the user community?
Well this is your chance during a Summer of Win hosted by the Microsoft MVP Program. This contest allows you to create a short video tip to share with the Microsoft user community at large and show how Microsoft consumer products can help solve people’s real world needs.
So how do you get involved on this campaign?
- Create a user tip video that shows how to use a feature in a Microsoft consumer product
- Upload your video tip to YouTube
- Tag your video with #mstips
- You can enter your video by emailing a link to your video tips between August 2nd to October 3rd to email@example.com!
- The more video tips you create the more chances you have to win!
- One scenario, One solution per video
- Keep it real – Focus on your real world goal and how a Microsoft feature solves it!
- Keep it short & concise – We are aiming at 40 seconds to 3 minutes
- Share your brand – add your blog, twitter or other information in a none-intrusive way
- Be sure to use only currently released Microsoft products and apps (no Windows 8, Windows phone 8, etc.)
Each week Microsoft will give away two prizes of 1600 Microsoft Points and there will be one Grand Prize of a Dell Vostro 1440 with Windows 7 installed and a Windows 8 upgrade code. You can read the official contest rules here (US only). To participate in a similar sweepstakes outside of the United States, please see the Official Rules for Brazil, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, and United Kingdom. This contest ends on 03 October 2012.
Here is one that talks about installing SkyDrive on your PC:
The community is looking forward to seeing what kind of great tips you all have out there so go ahead and get started.