Welcome to Episode 16 of the Observed Tech PODCAST.
In this episode we discuss news and items from the past week including the latest Microsoft Security Intelligence Report and the decreasing Malware infection rates on Windows PC’s; the latest phishing attempt that is trying to capitalize on the recent Microsoft-Skype purchase; the Windows Phone 7 App of the Week from USA Today; the latest Hotmail Connector Software update for Outlook; the Windows Home Server 2011 online server and client demo; a mention of last week’s Patch Tuesday to make sure you updated and we wrap up with a discussion about Microsoft’s purchase of Skype.
Here are links to the things we discuss in this episode:
- Microsoft Security Intelligence Report Site
- Security Intelligence Report Downloads
- Phishing Attempt Using Microsoft’s Recent Skype Purchase
- USA Today Windows Phone 7 App
- Microsoft Releases New Hotmail Connector Software
- Check Out WHS 2011 Online (Client and Server Virtual Experience)
- May 2011 Patch Tuesday Summary
- Microsoft Minus 8.5 Billion Dollars Equals Skype
- My Take on the Microsoft–Skype Deal (Robert McLaws from Windows-Now.com)
Date Produced: 15 May 2011
Format: MP3, 128KBPS
This PODCAST is a member of the TechPodcast Network.