Check out these top tips from the 2007 Microsoft Office Suites Solution Center:
Top Office 2007 Help
- Lost your product key? How to identify, locate, and replace a product key. – This article describes how to identify, locate, and replace a product key. A product key is a unique combination of numbers and letters that is used during Microsoft software installation to "unlock" or open the product. If you do not enter the product key when you are prompted during the installation, the product may not open until you enter the product key.
- You’ve installed Windows 7 and need to reinstall Office but you can’t find the CD. How do you get a replacement? – You indicated that you need to replace a CD or DVD that contains Microsoft software. The Microsoft Supplemental Parts team handles Media replacement.
- Troubleshoot problems when activating a 2007 Office product – This article describes how to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to activate a 2007 Microsoft Office application. Additionally, this article contains several methods that you can use to troubleshoot activation issues.
Converters and add-ins
- Microsoft Save as PDF download add-in
- Microsoft Save as XPS download add-in
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS download add-in
- Download the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 File Formats
Office 2007’s successor, Office 2010, will become available to business and the public users over the next couple of months. However, many people will continue to use Office 2007 so these tips as well as those at the 2007 Microsoft Office Suites Solution Center will be handy at anytime.
Head over there and check out all the info at your fingertips.