I am very pleased to announce our next site wide giveaway that we are holding in conjunction with Binary Fortress Software who makes the award winning multi-monitor software program called DisplayFusion.
Binary Fortress has agreed to provide five free DisplayFusion Pro licenses to readers and followers of this site. That is a $25 value for each winner. Plus they are lifetime licenses so you will receive all future updates for free.
DisplayFusion is the software I use to manage my dual monitor setup because it provides the best multi-monitor taskbar and functionality that I have found.
DisplayFusion is compatible with Windows XP, Vista (x86/x64), Windows 7 (x86/64), 2000 SP4, 2003 and 2008. You will need to make sure you have some specific downloads to use this software with Windows XP and Windows 2000 though. Details are on the DisplayFusion webpage.
Here is a summary of some of the features and a few screenshots to give you an idea of the capabilities this software brings to your system:
- Advanced Multi-Monitor Taskbar support
- Use a different desktop wallpaper image on each monitor
- Use a desktop wallpaper image that spans all monitors
- Randomly change your desktop wallpaper using local images or images from Flickr
- Drag or middle-click the taskbar of maximized windows to move them to other screens
- Auto-snap windows to the edge of your monitor
- Integrated Flickr.com image search & download
- Integrated Vladstudio.com image search & download
- Window TitleBar Buttons to move/size/control windows
- Manage application windows with fully customizable hotkeys:
- Move windows to the next monitor
- Move windows to the next monitor and maximize them
- Move windows to the centre, top, bottom, left or right side of the monitor
- Size windows to a configured size or percent of the work area
- Maximize windows so that they span all monitors
- Customize your own hotkeys to do anything you can imagine
We are once again using the @tweetswin service to track entries and randomly draw the winners when the contest ends. In order to participate you must follow the instructions on the contest page at TweetsWin.com.
The contest ends on 23 February 2010 at 9PM Eastern Standard Time.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also, be sure to follow the developer on Twitter at @jtackabury.