Just a few days ago we introduced you to Doctor Z and his Windows 8 Consumer Preview User Tips and as expected his series of tips has continued since then, He is currently holding at 30 total tips so far and since we stopped at number 19 we decided to highlight the other 11 he has posted since then.
- Windows 8 How To: 20. How to Start Windows 8 in Safe Mode
- Windows 8 How To: 21. Install and Uninstall Metro Style Apps
- Windows 8 How To: 22. Enable or Disable Sharing Between PCs Using HomeGroup
- Windows 8 How To: 23. Find and Use Windows Help and Support
- Windows 8 How To: 24. Show and Configure Free Anti-Virus App (Windows Defender)
- Windows 8 How To: 25. Show and Enable Split Touch Keyboard (On-Screen)
- Windows 8 How To: 26. Set up Remote Desktop Connection
- Windows 8 How To: 27. Backup your Files Using File History
- Windows 8 How To: 28. Restore Files Using File History
- Windows 8 How To: 29. Restore System to a Previous State Using Restore Point
- Windows 8 How To: 30. Restore your Device using Refresh and Reset
Doctor Z has certainly been busy with these first 30 tips for the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I plan on keeping an eye out for more.