- WindowsObserver.com - http://www.windowsobserver.com -
Guest Post: Comment on Facebook Photos with Windows Live Messenger 2011
Posted By Richard Hay On October 3, 2010 @ 12:36 pm In All Posts,Guest Blogger | Comments Disabled
How to Comment on a Picture of Your Friend on Facebook through Windows Live Messenger
The final version of Windows Live Essentials 2011 launched last week and is now available for download publically. The new Windows Live Essentials programs have many outstanding features like Facebook integration and other social media integration.
Today, I would like to share with you on how you can comment on a picture of your friends which he/she shared on Facebook by using Windows Live Messenger.
Following are some of the steps which will help you to do this:
1. Launch Windows Live Messenger
2. Sign In to your Hotmail account
3. Click on the picture which you want to view and comment on it too. Pictures of your friends from their Facebook are visible under the section of Social Highlights
4. When the picture opens in Windows Live Messenger then click on the Add comments button which is located at the bottom left side of the screen
After following all the above mentioned steps you can now easily add your comments on your friend’s pictures on Facebook directly from Windows Live Messenger.
Article printed from WindowsObserver.com: http://www.windowsobserver.com
URL to article: http://www.windowsobserver.com/2010/10/03/guest-post-comment-on-facebook-photos-with-windows-live-messenger-2011/
Copyright © 2013 WindowsObserver.com. All rights reserved.