Not sure you want to make the move to Microsoft’s Office 2010 yet? Well Microsoft is here to help with that decision process by offering you a 60 day trial version of the final release.
Some key information Microsoft wants you to know though before diving into this trial:
Please read the following to get an idea of the key things you need to know before you evaluate Office Professional Plus 2010.
- Use a non-primary PC for evaluation. This Office Professional Plus 2010 evaluation will de-activate in 60 days and it requires the removal of previous versions of Office prior to installation. Thus, we recommend not evaluating this software on a PC that will require an activated copy of Office after the 60 day trial period is over.
- 60-Day evaluation expiration. This evaluation software will expire in 60 days after which it will deactivate and must be uninstalled before installing a purchased copy.
- Technical details/updates. Before installing the software please read the Release Notes.
- Getting started. Learn more about Office Professional Plus 2010 by visiting the Getting Started Resource Center on TechNet. Check back often for more content updates.
- Keep up with the news. You can keep up with general technical information and news by participating in the Microsoft Office 2010 Forum (on TechNet) and reading the Microsoft Office 2010 Team Blog.
- Keep your PC updated. Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update for Office Professional Plus 2010.
You can start the registration (yes it is required) and get your copy of the download at the Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Trial Page.
Update: Please check out Update: Download 60 Day Trial of Microsoft Office 2010 for updated and alternate download links for the 60 Day Microsoft Office Trial version.