If your like me and would like to keep in touch with your Xbox Live friends on the go, your in luck if you have an iPhone. The iPhone app called 360 Live is the first un-official Xbox Live app I have used that I would recommend.
This app lets you see who is online and what their playing and if you have any messages from your fellow gamers. You can also easily leave messages for your friends. I have found it to be a nice addition to my iPhone to stay connected on the go.
- Sign in securely using your Xbox Live credentials. 360 Live automatically retrieves your friends.
- Complete Gamertags management. Add, remove, accept or reject pending requests.
- An organized Friends List. Grouped by status (Online, Offline, etc.)
- Gamer Profile and details including gamerscore, bio, location, country, gamercard, avatar, etc.
- Check your friends complete games history.
- Compare locked and unlocked achievements per game and gamertag.
- Send and receive messages. You can even send messages tomultiple recipients!
- Gamercard coverflow style carrousel on landscape mode!