Are you ready to get the scoop on Windows 7 and Office 2010?
Well then you need to catch the bus. The Get On The Bus Tour is an opportunity to get the word out about the latest version of Microsoft flagship products – Windows 7 and Office 2010. To do this a team of product managers, tech experts and evangelists climb on a bus and take to the road.
The tour will have stops in the following North American cities:
- Montreal, Canada – Friday, May 21, 2010
- Boston, MA – Monday, May 24, 2010
- New York (Manhattan), NY – Tuesday, May 25, 2010
- Philadelphia, PA – Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- Washington DC – Thursday, May 27, 2010
- Washington DC (Public Sector) – Friday, May 28, 2010
- Richmond, VA – Tuesday, June 1, 2010
- Raleigh, NC – Wednesday, June 2, 2010
- Charlotte, NC – Thursday, June 3, 2010
- Atlanta, GA – Friday, June 4, 2010
Some of the events you can expect include keynotes, break out sessions and after break out sessions to learn and talk about Windows 7 and Office 2010 with the pros. Whether your organization has made the move or is planning to migrate in the future there are benefits to be gained by getting on the bus!
For more information check out the Get on the Bus website.